After years of you having to hear me complain about no Ibanez GU cards...

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
........topps announces 4 in the early checklist release of Updates & Highlights. Waxheaven has a preview and checklist available.

They include
All-Star Stitches
All-Star Jumbo Patch /6
All-Star Jumbo Patch Auto /6
Stitches Triple Relic w/Howard/Utley/Ibanez /25

PS: This and his inclusion in the Ticket to Stardom set has officially sealed my big mouth. (cheers heard off in the distance)

EDIT (10/11): was left off the final checklist for ticket to stardom

Last edited:

bmike1983

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Not sure of a release date but If I see any here in the midwest ( columbia ) I will pick it up for you if you need it. Thanks Mike

MattinglysCards

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hopefully they won't be low #'d at all.

Last year Topps U&H had a version of the All Star Stitches that were 1 of 1. I think they were called platinum or something. I pulled the Kinsler (see below). Hopefully they don't do that to you this year.

Good Luck,
Marvin

2008ToppsUHAllstarStitchesGU1of1-Ia.jpg

yankeefan1988

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Where did you see the checklist for Topps Update? I'd like to see a Dodger relic of Casey Blake, let alone a nice numbered card of Casey Blake. I know there's the silk cards in A&G, but the picture of him in that set makes him look a little creepy.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Where did you see the checklist for Topps Update? I'd like to see a Dodger relic of Casey Blake, let alone a nice numbered card of Casey Blake. I know there's the silk cards in A&G, but the picture of him in that set makes him look a little creepy.

Just click on the word "Preview" in my initial post.

leepic

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Great! Finally!
I enjoyed your rants because they were justified.
Best wishes on getting them all.
Start saving your money ... ;)
lee

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Great! Finally!
I enjoyed your rants because they were justified.
Best wishes on getting them all.
Start saving your money ... ;)
lee
I plan on having at least $100 on hand when the set is released
I bet they are all 1/1 :p
:rolleyes:

On a related note just as I was reviewing the checklist yesterday and making this discovery I did win a nice 1/1 Ibanez on eBay. $23 dlvd.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380141304521
I also have a plate coming in the mail (today I hope) so things are going good with the old Ibanez collection. I just glad the rest of the word can enjoy him now too.

theplasticman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I plan on having at least $100 on hand when the set is released

:rolleyes:

On a related note just as I was reviewing the checklist yesterday and making this discovery I did win a nice 1/1 Ibanez on eBay. $23 dlvd.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380141304521
I also have a plate coming in the mail (today I hope) so things are going good with the old Ibanez collection. I just glad the rest of the word can enjoy him now too.

Nice pick up!

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Found the Serial #ing and added them. Also dicovered that the Career Best insert is a AU card. This is the first Topps set to include Ibanez autos.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looks like he is in Topps Heritage Hi numbered set. A few autos and a dual relic with Bobby Wine. I can't figure out why Bobby Wine though, he played the infield and batted right, didn't hit for any power. Strange choice.

P.S. This set will feature on-card autos. THANK YOU TOPPS!!!!!!!!!

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looks like he is in Topps Heritage Hi numbered set. A few autos and a dual relic with Bobby Wine. I can't figure out why Bobby Wine though, he played the infield and batted right, didn't hit for any power. Strange choice.

P.S. This set will feature on-card autos. THANK YOU TOPPS!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a big year for your collection:)