After years of you having to hear me complain about no Ibanez GU cards...

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
........topps announces 4 in the early checklist release of Updates & Highlights. Waxheaven has a preview and checklist available.

They include
All-Star Stitches
All-Star Jumbo Patch /6
All-Star Jumbo Patch Auto /6
Stitches Triple Relic w/Howard/Utley/Ibanez /25

PS: This and his inclusion in the Ticket to Stardom set has officially sealed my big mouth. (cheers heard off in the distance)

EDIT (10/11): was left off the final checklist for ticket to stardom

Last edited:

bmike1983

4.90 star(s)
Not sure of a release date but If I see any here in the midwest ( columbia ) I will pick it up for you if you need it. Thanks Mike

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Jump on those low numbered GU out of Topps fast when you see them. So many set collectors you don't want to miss out:)

MattinglysCards

5.00 star(s)
Hopefully they won't be low #'d at all.

Last year Topps U&H had a version of the All Star Stitches that were 1 of 1. I think they were called platinum or something. I pulled the Kinsler (see below). Hopefully they don't do that to you this year.

Good Luck,
Marvin

yankeefan1988

4.90 star(s)
Where did you see the checklist for Topps Update? I'd like to see a Dodger relic of Casey Blake, let alone a nice numbered card of Casey Blake. I know there's the silk cards in A&G, but the picture of him in that set makes him look a little creepy.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Where did you see the checklist for Topps Update? I'd like to see a Dodger relic of Casey Blake, let alone a nice numbered card of Casey Blake. I know there's the silk cards in A&G, but the picture of him in that set makes him look a little creepy.

Just click on the word "Preview" in my initial post.

leepic

5.00 star(s)
Great! Finally!
I enjoyed your rants because they were justified.
Best wishes on getting them all.
Start saving your money ... ;)
lee

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Great! Finally!
I enjoyed your rants because they were justified.
Best wishes on getting them all.
Start saving your money ... ;)
lee
I plan on having at least $100 on hand when the set is released
I bet they are all 1/1 :p
:rolleyes:

On a related note just as I was reviewing the checklist yesterday and making this discovery I did win a nice 1/1 Ibanez on eBay. $23 dlvd.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380141304521
I also have a plate coming in the mail (today I hope) so things are going good with the old Ibanez collection. I just glad the rest of the word can enjoy him now too.

theplasticman

5.00 star(s)
I plan on having at least $100 on hand when the set is released

:rolleyes:

On a related note just as I was reviewing the checklist yesterday and making this discovery I did win a nice 1/1 Ibanez on eBay. $23 dlvd.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380141304521
I also have a plate coming in the mail (today I hope) so things are going good with the old Ibanez collection. I just glad the rest of the word can enjoy him now too.

Nice pick up!

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Found the Serial #ing and added them. Also dicovered that the Career Best insert is a AU card. This is the first Topps set to include Ibanez autos.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Looks like he is in Topps Heritage Hi numbered set. A few autos and a dual relic with Bobby Wine. I can't figure out why Bobby Wine though, he played the infield and batted right, didn't hit for any power. Strange choice.

P.S. This set will feature on-card autos. THANK YOU TOPPS!!!!!!!!!

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Looks like he is in Topps Heritage Hi numbered set. A few autos and a dual relic with Bobby Wine. I can't figure out why Bobby Wine though, he played the infield and batted right, didn't hit for any power. Strange choice.

P.S. This set will feature on-card autos. THANK YOU TOPPS!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a big year for your collection:)