All Autos & Gued in Flickr (2 Albums...35 cards added 01/05/2021)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've finally kicked the photobucket (nobody will look , anyway) to the side and put all of my cards for trade in my Flickr (link in my sig). You'll find game used, autos, game used patches for MLB players.. some current/recent but the bulk is hof stuff.

Looking for MLB HOF autos (prefer on card but will consider others) and some pre WWII game used. I have a LOT of autos, but hopefully some will show up here that I don't have. New stuff comes out all the time!

PLMk if you find anything and what you have for trade.

John

Last edited:
I prefer looking at flickr over buckets. Adds were just crazy and would freeze my screen at times. Are you able to put the cards in any type of order or is it by downloaded order ? What kind of bv you putting on the vlad 2008 Upper Deck /10 patch & what auto bv you want in return for a patch ?

I prefer looking at flickr over buckets. Adds were just crazy and would freeze my screen at times. Are you able to put the cards in any type of order or is it by downloaded order ? What kind of bv you putting on the vlad 2008 Upper Deck /10 patch & what auto bv you want in return for a patch ?
Thanks for looking. I was tired of all the adds on photobucket as well. It was hard to even look at my own account and a lot of traders here won't even look at buckets.

I've had the Flickr account for a couple of years, but just used it in the last few days. So this is from a "newbie". The "photostream" in Flickr looks like they load in order you put them in, I don't know if you can change that. But I know you can arrange them in any order you'd like after they are put in an album. I downloaded an app on my phone and did most of the work there, except for entering the info and arranging the cards. Lots easier for me on my pc.

For the vlady, can't really put a $$ value with the serial number. In a case like this, I'd want a comparable player auto (certainly not a Ripken or Ryan or any other higher tier hofer), maybe numbered to 25 or 50. Something along those lines.

John

I wish there was a way to put info on a line under the pic without clicking on it then reading but then again once you click pic you can back out smoothly... Looking at my list... You wouldn't happen to have any maddux in your pc collection would you ?

Was wondering as i have 12 extra maddux FT towards maddux. I don't have much for HOF auto's. I know you mentioned numbered but would a combo of two cards below work for the Vlad ?

Rod Carew 2006 greats of the game
Catfish Hunter 1993 nabisco all-star
Frank Robinson 1994 nabisco all-star
Duke Snider 1994 nabisco all-star

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to put info on a line under the pic without clicking on it then reading but then again once you click pic you can back out smoothly... Looking at my list... You wouldn't happen to have any maddux in your pc collection would you ?

Was wondering as i have 12 extra maddux FT towards maddux. I don't have much for HOF auto's. I know you mentioned numbered but would a combo of two cards below work for the Vlad ?

Rod Carew 2006 greats of the game
Catfish Hunter 1993 nabisco all-star
Frank Robinson 1994 nabisco all-star
Duke Snider 1994 nabisco all-star
For Maddux, I have 7 autos and 1 jersey and 1 patch, all in the pc

Thanks for the list, but have all of those except the Carew and not to interested in him

John

Can you use this card,

Would you trade your Biggio sp Authentic auto and the Ted Simmons auto for the Schmidt passing the torch on card auto?

Can you use this card,
I can use it. What do you want for it
John