ALL FT Nice 96 Jeter insert, Longo auto, Mantle, Santana, Lots of GU'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the Jeter ($40). Have a 2000 Finest Refractors 273 (Jeter/Soriano) that also books $40. You can also check out my trade page if you want. Do you have a havelist?

My haves for Bowmans Best, Finest, Topps Chrome and Bowman chrome are all in my bucket. For the other 4000 I use becketts organize system.

I had that card already at some point but let it go when I weeded out all the multi player cards in my Jeter collection.

Do you have anything else around that value?

My haves for Bowmans Best, Finest, Topps Chrome and Bowman chrome are all in my bucket. For the other 4000 I use becketts organize system.

I had that card already at some point but let it go when I weeded out all the multi player cards in my Jeter collection.

Do you have anything else around that value?

Unfortunately not, only a Jeter GU base.

I have a bunch of Jeters listed on my Web Page. I would be interested in a trade for your Jeter.

Web Page = www.freewebs.com/xzyxzy

2003 Ultra Photo Effex #1
2009 Topps Gold #353
2005 Bazooka Gold #54

At first glance, those are all I need from your list. I'll probably just hold out until I can get just one Jeter in return, like a nice color refractor or something.

No, not really. A couple base cards maybe. I dont really buy in bulk anymore. I kind of focused my collection of him a little bit more. I have one or two game used cards I would consider letting go for the right Jeter, I dont really collect those much. But they are nothing special either. Just jsy swatches.

Do you have any other Jeters for trade??