ALL GONE.....$200 paypal to spend!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@Chavezforprez

Billy, this was like watching a mystery story unfold!! "Who will it be? Who will Billy add to his collection this time???" FUN THREAD! Congrats on some great pickups too!

Blessings,

Kevin

@Chavezforprez

Billy, this was like watching a mystery story unfold!! "Who will it be? Who will Billy add to his collection this time???" FUN THREAD! Congrats on some great pickups too!

Blessings,

Kevin
Yeah, there were even twists to the plot when people where offering cards that didn't align with what I listed as wants. It was nice to add the Kaline and I went outside the box with the Harper Auto. He'll be a 1st or 2nd ballot HOF'er, so it doen't hurt tp add him now. Thanks for watching the show.

Yeah, there were even twists to the plot when people where offering cards that didn't align with what I listed as wants. It was nice to add the Kaline and I went outside the box with the Harper Auto. He'll be a 1st or 2nd ballot HOF'er, so it doen't hurt tp add him now. Thanks for watching the show.
And a great show it was!! Will you post a photo of the Al Kaline card when you get it??