All gone, thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom:
Thanks!
I haven't looked at these needs in a while, but it doesn't surprise me that most are SPs.
I've confirmed and really appreciate it.
I'd also welcom you diggin out thoes SPs in a few weeks. I took a quick look at your Wants, and can probaly hit some of your Cubs wants, especially in the vintage area.
Thank you, again.
Frank
Frank,

Most of what you need are SP's, as I'm sure you are well aware of. I did find 2006 - 469 and CL4. I'll just send them to you, no need for anything in return. I'll post it as free cards, just confirm and I'll get them on the way to you.

I do have some SP's, but they're buried right now, and it will likely be weeks before I get to them.

Thanks,
Tom

I have roughly 2000 cards from 2001 Topps. I'm looking for something worthwhile for the cost of S&H in Cubs cards. I have want lists on my site for Cubs Topps cards. I am collecting lots of other Cubs cards from other brands as well, I just am not organized enough yet to have want lists for them. I'll look at trade lists.

Thanks,
Tom

cool, look thru my tradelist and I will look thru your wantlist and we should be able to work something out.

I have roughly 2000 cards from 2001 Topps. I'm looking for something worthwhile for the cost of S&H in Cubs cards. I have want lists on my site for Cubs Topps cards. I am collecting lots of other Cubs cards from other brands as well, I just am not organized enough yet to have want lists for them. I'll look at trade lists.

Thanks,
Tom

tom,

looks like I may have a few of the 81-current topps (don't have any 70's anymore) to help but I may be able to help the most with the other brands of cubs cards. I have donruss, fleer, score, bowman, upper deck and some of the many upper deck side sets, and I can throw in any inserts I would have also. let me know what you would like to do, I would be interested in ALL of the 2001 that you have and you should be able to fit 2000 in 3 660 ct boxes and those 3 660 ct boxes in 1 flat medium flat rate box for $12.00(?).

steve