WTT All My Flickr Cards For Trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I am trying to dial in on just things I collect and pretty much everything else is just taking up space. So everything on my Flickr photo stream is available for trade for any of the things I have listed below I just set my private albums to private but I've never done it before so hopefully I did it properly. If you have a question about a card or need better pictures just ask. Thanks

LINK TO PHOTOSTREAM IS BELOW IN MY SIG!

TRADE INTERESTS
1) Topps Photo Variation SP's (Not complete sets photo variations)
2) Non Base Jazz Chisholm
3) Wander Franco
3) Non Base Ichiro
4) Non Base Ohtani

Last edited:
I can use these:

Austin Riley 22 Topps Chrome Green Refractor /99
Aaron Judge 22 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor

Ok feel free to look through my albums.

I'll also try to come up with some things from what you listed in the original post.

@Rabs- Both cards comp for about the same on ebay actually the Riley comps for more in a lot of instances so I would do a one for one if your not interested in that I understand and Thank you.

I am interested in your Ichiro/Pujols Topps rookie...Please check my site to see if anything interests you...

Rob,

I apologize for that you shouldn't be able to see that card I must have made a mistake when I set the albums to private. That card along with any other Ichiro, Ohtani or Jazz Chisholm or photo variation SP'S

Rob,

I apologize for that you shouldn't be able to see that card I must have made a mistake when I set the albums to private. That card along with any other Ichiro, Ohtani or Jazz Chisholm or photo variation SP'S
Fair enough...I saw it by following your "BASEBALL PHOTOSTREAM" link in your sig...(in case you wondered how I found it)...

Yeah I switched a bunch of stuff around on my Flickr and I had never set stuff to private before so I set my PC albums to private but I guess I actually have to go and set all photos to private individually because on photo stream they are no longer considered album photos but individual photos.