All Out Assault for Darryl Kile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I've got this one:

1999 Stadium Club First Day Issue #176 $5

Maybe you have an A's card or two I can use? You can check the wantlists on my site or just let me know what you have that you think I may need. Thanks,
Richard

I have one of these, not sure which one it is

2002 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Platinum #134
2002 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Titanium #134

From your Darryl Kile wantlist

I Have these for sure:

1993 Mothers Astros 19
1999 Fleer Millenium 91
2000 Pacific Ruby 147
2000 Topps HTA 20
2001 Topps HTA 289
2002 Topps HTA 213

I Have a few more but need to verify before adding to the list

I'm definitely interested! Let me know what I can look for and what else you find. I'm also willing to buy if you have a price in mind.

I collect Rickey Henderson and don't mind dupes for the most part.

Of course you can buy them if you like. just tell me what you think is fair + shipping (1.00) and they will be yours.

Sure thats fine just let me pull the cards so I can make sure they are in hand before pay. When I do that I can check fo some of the others as well. But gimme till tomorrow to get back to you

Good News I have the 6 cards I have already told you about.

Plus I found 3 more:
1998 Pacific Online Web #248
1999 Upper Deck MVP Silver #68
2001 MLB Shodown 1st Edition #406

all 9 are on your list and waiting to be sent.

Thanks

Awesome. Post the trade and I'll get you PayPal.

easy mike, I already have all four of those, but thanks for looking!

Good News I have the 6 cards I have already told you about.

Plus I found 3 more:
1998 Pacific Online Web #248
1999 Upper Deck MVP Silver #68
2001 MLB Shodown 1st Edition #406

all 9 are on your list and waiting to be sent.

Thanks

Do you have his card from the 1989 Star Glossy Columbus Mudcats (blue border)? There's a set on eBay, and I need the Karl Rhodes card, but don't want to buy the whole set for just that one card (at least not at the price being asked, and my offer of $10 was rejected, as was my offer of just $5 for the Rhodes by itself).

http://r.ebay.com/d9MptG

The last offer he accepted was for $12. Any interest in going half on the set?

Do you have his card from the 1989 Star Glossy Columbus Mudcats (blue border)? There's a set on eBay, and I need the Karl Rhodes card, but don't want to buy the whole set for just that one card (at least not at the price being asked, and my offer of $10 was rejected, as was my offer of just $5 for the Rhodes by itself).

http://r.ebay.com/d9MptG

The last offer he accepted was for $12. Any interest in going half on the set?

I just put in an offer of $12. If he accepts it, I'll send the Karl Rhodes your way if you pay for shipping (and honestly, even if you don't pay shipping I would send it your way). Or we could split it and do a little draft for all of the cards in the set.

If he accepts, I'll gladly give you the $5 I offered him for the Rhodes. I really don't have any interest in any of the other players.