All Star Weekend Facebook Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

Steve (Camsue) and myself have been working hard on adding more content into the social media channels for The Bench for the last month and have found some success in growing the following. We thought this weekend would be a good time to try to get more likes to the Facebook page. We're trying to drive traffic back to our trading site and the more likes we have on the page the more of a reach we can get with our posts. If we can get our numbers up, we will also be able to convince other Facebook trading groups to let us share our great trading forum with their members, opening up more potential new members for The Bench.

All you have to do is like the Facebook page and then post there a pic of your favorite All-Star, past or present, and let us know why you voted for that player. You will be entered to win this 4-card lot of Topps All-Star Stitches cards just for sharing!

attachment.php

Here is the link and thanks for your support - https://www.facebook.com/TheBenchTrading

Thanks and Good Luck,
Andy

Last edited:
That is exactly it, you have to be part of our social media stuff to enter. This contest is to build the Facebook presence and ultimately drive traffic back here with more activity there. Judging by the response so far, looks like a lot of us don't have Facebook. I apologize to those of you who don't and will run a contest for the site soon to make up for it. Best, Andy

Andy, I am guessing that I have to sign into Facebook to be able to enter the contest? I don't do Facebook, so what do I have to do to enter?

Just curious if a winner was chosen.

Not yet, did you see my PM on Facebook? Check your other box for messages. I knew that you were already a member of the site and entered but trying to verify the others as that was one of the rules for entry. I will announce the winner tomorrow evening, had to push the drawing because I hadn't heard from anyone. Thanks, Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.