Allen & Ginter Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What a neat giveaway. Thanks, Ryan!

If you've still got a Wil Myers, I'd love that. If not, the Gretzky-Blue Jays card is very cool and I'd go with that one.

Hi everybody, I'm here to promote my 2008 Allen & Ginter heritage set which is a 21 card set that includes cards of players, mascots, hostorical figures, and common hobbyists.

If interested in a free lot containg three cards please post to this forum with the name of one card you'd be interested in attaining. Pictures are posted below for you to choose from. The other two cards will be randomized.

Keep your eyes peeled in January as I will be posting a contest in relation to this set. Prizes will be given to those who can answer simple questions about the cards in this set.

Happy Holidays

- Ryan

I am interested in the Starling Marte.

Happy New Year!

Still have more to give out people. Post who you'd like and I'll send a pwe out to you!

*Also - I'll be printing a second 21 card sheet soon and am open to adding fellow collectors to the set. If you're interested in being Ginter'd, PM me and I will give further details.

Sheet two will have Jeter and Pedroia on it for you Yanks/Sox fans. I'll keep you posted.

BucCollector & ChristopherZero thanks for the kind words! I worked really hard on these and am so glad that I could share them with you!

Ryan~
Happy New Year. Tuning in late but if there are any of the A&G cards left, I would love a Posey (as I have none of his cards) if he is not available, my next choice would be Trout, followed by Votto.
I agree with the others, they are very nice looking cards. Thank you for the offer….
~Rooster.