Amazing and unexpected return in 10/12...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
A while back I posted my success of former Raiders WR great Warren Wells on 2 CIC's, and today, out of the blue he sent me (on his own dime), a color 8x10 personalized!!! He is one of the toughest living Raiders autos and I made sure to send him a very long letter, and I was very excited to get the CIC's but I really didn't expect the 8x10! This one is going to be framed immediately, and a prompt thank you card will be sent to Mr. Wells, who also hand wrote the address on the manila envelope! And it's perfect timing as my birthday is in 3 days!

ww3.png

Also got Matt Barkley on a SI cutout in 5 days!

mb.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Nice!

I had not heard of him before. Did he not have any cards? I figured I would have stumbled upon the name at some point, especially since he had a couple 1000 yard seasons!

Great shot too. Is that Freddie B in the foreground?

Nice!

I had not heard of him before. Did he not have any cards? I figured I would have stumbled upon the name at some point, especially since he had a couple 1000 yard seasons!

Great shot too. Is that Freddie B in the foreground?

Thanks everyone! Thanks for all the bday wishes as well!

Unfortunately he doesn't have any cards other than a VERY rare Raiders team issue which I have yet to locate. And yes that is Freddie B. in the foreground, it's an awesome pic!

Little known fact he is the record holder for AFL yards per reception.