An amazing birthday surprise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
My family went together and got me the best present I could have asked for: a 1948 bowman set with a bunch of the key rookies signed!!!!! Here are a few scans:

1016197811.jpg

1016197816.jpg

101619787.jpg

1016197812.jpg

That was definitely a great birthday :)

Dewayne

WOW! Very awesome my friend. You sir, have an amazing family. just simply great, congrats my friend on some great and hard to find pickups.

Elbert

What a great gift. Some great names there for sure Dewayne, you have an unbelievable family my friend. Congrats. Pat

I do have a great family indeed but it is not because of the set. My wife, God love her, goes out of her way on a daily basis and my parents, brothers and grandparents did more for me than they should have with the purchase. They knew I was working on a RC PSA collection and could not pass up the find. The only two HoFers that were not signed are Mize and Kiner and the rest of the set is in pretty good shape as well.