Andre Dawson 1988 RBC Corp. 1-9 Set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I've been collecting Andre Dawson cards on and off for 20+ years or so. I had NEVER seen this set until it was listed on eBay this past week. Has anyone ever seen these before? Anyone have any information about the company? (The back of the cards form a puzzle of Dawson on the front page of the "Baseball Times")

Thanks
Craig

dawsonset.JPG

Craig -

Same story with me. Never seen it before, never heard of it before last week. I bought the set they had listed last week and just got it in yesterday. It's pretty cool, definitely worth having. Hard to tell if it is legit or like a Broder set. But 'The Baseball Times' puzzle on the backs definitely makes it better than most Broder sets. I tried googling RBC corp, but there must be 5,000 companies in the world with that name. Not a lot of help available there.

Robert

Robert - Feel free to post a scan of the "Baseball Times". I don't have it in hand yet and would love to see it!

Thanks
Craig

Royal Bank of Canada?
Ties to Montreal may link Dawson to a set distrbuted by a Canadian company.

No, they're cardstock. A little on the thin side, but definitely not like paper. Kind of like a manila folder consistency.

Robert