Andre Dawson IP/TTM Autograph Collection **UPDATED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
**I FINISHED IT! FINALLY! ALL 173 IP/TTM AUTOGRAPHED CARDS ARE SCANNED!**

Most of it anyway! I've scanned 124 of the 173 total cards. I was on a pretty good roll until a computer issue got in the way. Once you lose that "will to scan" it is hard to get it back. I'm hoping that by posting this it keeps me motivated to finish them up! Please check it out if you have time.

*Andre Dawson IP/TTM Autograph Collection*

*The 6 Custom IP/TTM Autographs Are Located Here*

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:
Very nice...has anyone ever tried to sell fake Dawson autos? What is the "latest" release card that has a TTM/IP auto of him? Considering he has a very unique signature I would think it's pretty tough to do so.

jaderock - I've really only seen 2 (very BAD) attempts since I joined eBay in 1998. They were both VERY bad! Here's Dawson actually talking about that very thing...

Thanks
Craig

Hey Craig
That is very impressive and really great looking. That is a job well done. Good luck with your ever ending quest to get all the HAWKS you can. Still keep my eyes open for you on that.
Later
Tom

Awesome job, Craig! You have one of the nicest collections I've ever seen.

Steph

Craig,

That is just awesome.
I really admire all the hard work you put into your 'Hawk' collection. Great job.

Rich

Craig,
I can send you all my cards if you want to stay in the scanning groove. :p

Awesome collection as always!

Tai

You and I are definitely on the same plane when it comes to collecting our player. If I have a twin player collector out there, I think it is you. However, the "will to scan" never seems to live very long in me!~

mrmopar - Scanning is not one of my favorite tasks either. It's nice when you finish though.

loftheb - I've actually never had the pleasure of meeting The Hawk. One day I hope to though.

Spiff - Thanks!

Thanks
Craig

That's a cool video and definately a true statement regarding his uniqueness.

siksyko - Thank you!

jaderock - I'm always looking around on the net for videos to add to my site.

loftheb - I hope you are correct!

Thanks
Craig

Hey Craig,

I didn't see MY favorite scanned. ;)

As always, great collection and I really enjoy checking out all of those cards.

Thanks,