Andre "HAWK" Dawson Landed Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Forgot I had sent this off a couple weeks ago when my wife found a couple stamps in her purse. (Now thats a real grab bag!)

Thanks
Craig

*Can anyone clean this scan up for me? I have no idea how to scan rounded corners... It would be appreciated very much!

Andre Dawson 1/1

ADMag90.jpg

Forgot I had sent this off a couple weeks ago when my wife found a couple stamps in her purse. (Now thats a real grab bag!)

Thanks
Craig

*Can anyone clean this scan up for me? I have no idea how to scan rounded corners... It would be appreciated very much!

Andre Dawson 1/1

ADMag90.jpg

Hey Mr Loyalty32
Did another Hawk land there today. let me know
Thnaks
Chief

rangersfan1982 - Usually. He asks that a $12 donation be made to the Andre Dawson Foundation. He has been known to sign for less, very often.

Tom - It did! I actually just sent you a PM a few minutes ago. Thank you buddy!

Thanks
Craig

Great success! I agree, he belongs in the Hall. He's one of those players who's stats have been over shadowed by players in the steroid/smaller ball park/more lively baseball/weight training era, and that shouldn't be the case.

On a side note, I noticed ESPN recently re-ran a "5 Reasons you can't blame" show on steroids in baseball that aired a few years ago. This came out shortly after the manadatory steroids tests in baseball were enacted. They used all the above reasons as a potential reason for more HR's in the game. A few years after this initially aired you are starting to see single season home run highs coming down to 1980 levels. Interesting, yes?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online