Another Custom Signing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I got in my last custom signing for the time being, RoughRiders Pitcher, Ryan Tatusko. He saw my customs on Facebook and asked if I would mind making him some. Today I got back my cut from our deal:

Ryan Tatusko 5/5 c/o Frisco RoughRiders in 16 days (Unfortunately I sent this at the absolute wrong time because the Riders had a 12 game road trip and then the All-Star Break. Ryan was named to the Texas League All-Star Team and so I asked him to inscribe it. BTW these are his 1st and only cards. :D)

100_1692.jpg

Thanx for looking!
Arron

Hey guys,
I got in my last custom signing for the time being, RoughRiders Pitcher, Ryan Tatusko. He saw my customs on Facebook and asked if I would mind making him some. Today I got back my cut from our deal:

Ryan Tatusko 5/5 c/o Frisco RoughRiders in 16 days (Unfortunately I sent this at the absolute wrong time because the Riders had a 12 game road trip and then the All-Star Break. Ryan was named to the Texas League All-Star Team and so I asked him to inscribe it. BTW these are his 1st and only cards. :D)

100_1692.jpg

Thanx for looking!
Arron

Not true, he has a card in the 2010 Frisco Roughriders Team Set. I win :) I got it signed at the park. Just had to prove you wrong buddy, you know how I roll