another cutie in today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Dana Delaney who starred in one of my favorite war shows " China Beach " & was very sexy in Exit to Eden signed custom x 2 & color pic sent out on 10/4

Delaney1.jpg

Delaney2.jpg

Nice pickup!! Exit to Eden...great pic..except that Rosie O'Donnell was in it..not quite on the same level as Ms. Delaney!

"Exit to Eden??????" Man, she was the only thing worth remembering from that flick. I do recall having a very hard time staying awake watching that one. The situational comedy reminded me of something out of a bad HBO sitcom from the '80's. Ms. Delaney, however, was veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry nice to look at in that film. Awesome success, Bill!

"Exit to Eden??????" Man, she was the only thing worth remembering from that flick. I do recall having a very hard time staying awake watching that one. The situational comedy reminded me of something out of a bad HBO sitcom from the '80's. Ms. Delaney, however, was veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry nice to look at in that film. Awesome success, Bill!

thanks man, you are forgetting Rosie j/k