Another eBay Question - Tracking says delivered but buyer says they never received it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackatl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys,

I have a buyer who opened an "Item not received" request but the tracking shows that it was delivered. Anyone had experience with something like this? The tracking information is in eBay so it clearly shows it was delivered, but maybe the mailperson delivered it incorrectly?

I've had this happen twice to me. I was receiving goods both times. One time (Here) it said delivered, but never arrived. No info could be provided other than zip. 45 days later it arrived opened in a ziploc type bag. Cards intact. 2nd time was about two weeks ago from Ebay. Basically as the buyer I'm F"'D. Don't know where the package is. I live in a community where we have 20 units and one central Mail Box location. As the buyer, I can't prove they didn't deliver it and the PO doesn't show the address they delivered it to as the transaction belongs to the sender.

I would check the address. The PO sucks. The people, the service, everything sucks. They don't care and the buyer is out of luck. Chris

I had this problem happen twice.
....first time mail person incorrectly indicate it was delivered. Should have been unable to deliver as it came a day later. Second time it was ebay purchase and showing it was delivered. Nothing for three days .....decided to go to the post office after the third day... next door neighbor sees me and saids the postal person lefted key in their mail box and the package had my name in it! Best regards, David PS both times got the package......one was stamps from USPS on line order and second was ebay purchase....had a new mail person as the old one retired.

Last edited:
i had same thing happen to me even had it with signature verification receipt, cost me $300.00 thats why i don't sell on feebay anymore !
God bless
david

This happened to me when I lived in a condo with a group of mailboxes and bubble mailers didn't fit in the mailbox. I know it was stolen by a neighbor kid. After I tracked him down, it didn't happen again.

i only had this happen once and it was a craziest Thing it said delivered nothing came I told the guy he was nice about it we waited 3 weeks he refunded we moved 2 weeks later and about 1 1/2 months after moving I got a package I had stuff coming from eBay so I didn’t think much till I opened it and it was the package that said it had been delivered I reached out to the seller and he was beyond happy I was honest that it finally came and I repaid for it he said he believes 99.9% of people on eBay would have been like free card lol I had another happened didn’t say delivered but it was from Canada I waited one month and the seller told me I was scamming him and till this day the card never showed up