Another fake pujols auto 1/1 on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lol..check this out.

I sent seller bambam611 a message on the aaron fake

my message
nice fake auto you have here.It's 100% fake.Also here is another 1/1 just like yours so how can they be two 1/1 of the same card ??? http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Bowman-Ori...0657269045?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item1c17bbd135 I'm reporting you to ebay and will continue to monitor your auctions

Here is his reply after i showed him another fake just like he's selling

It's not a fake, I was told they came from Topps vault.

So just because he was told it came from the vault makes it real huh...lmao

Last edited:
okay i get where you guys are coming from but as a newbe and someone who typically avoids ebay how do you know they are fakes? what tips you off so i can know that what i may be looking at is a BS card too. guess im asking for some education here guys, post or pm your choice to reply to me.

thanks dave

okay i get where you guys are coming from but as a newbe and someone who typically avoids ebay how do you know they are fakes? what tips you off so i can know that what i may be looking at is a BS card too. guess im asking for some education here guys, post or pm your choice to reply to me.

thanks dave
Just be very careful when buying star autos that are the slabbed so called uncirculated autos because the biggest part of them on ebay are FAKE!.

thanks dave

Topps normally puts a 1/1 Sticker on the back of the card. Plus I don't believe Topps has done buybacks with its Turkey red cards.

I also contacted this Ebay person regarding the Serial Number on the sticker so that I could try and confirm this card with Topps. He acted all suprised that you can do that and stated he has tried looking on Topps website for information about his card. He also stated that he was out of town on business and could not get me the number.

Last edited:
Topps normally puts a 1/1 Sticker on the back of the card. Plus I don't believe Topps has done buybacks with its Turkey red cards.

I also contacted this Ebay person regarding the Serial Number on the sticker so that I could try and confirm this card with Topps. He acted all suprised that you can do that and stated he has tried looking on Topps website for information about his card. He also stated that he was out of town on business and could not get me the number.

Hmmm, That excuse doesn't sound too good

Look here what a reply the bum sent me.

my message to him

Hey there.Why don't you remove this fake 1/1 pujols and stop scamming people.It's obvious from your feedback that you bought this base card from seller celtics item # 170568152111 and then turned it into a fake 1/1 auto.Your not slick like you think you are and i will continue to monitor your auction and report your fake items to ebay.

His reply

EXCUSE ME~ 1ST OF ALL I BOUGHT THIS AND OVER 10,000 MORE CARDS AT A FLEA MARKET IN SANFORD,MAINE A WHILE AGO! I BOUGHT A ENTIRE STAND OF CARDS FROM A SMALL TIME SELLER FOR $4000, IF THERE IS A ISSUE WITH THIS CARD YOU CAN CAN CONTACT ME IN A RESPECT FULL MANOR NOT THREATEN ME WITH MAKING FAKE MATERIAL! THIS AND ALL SEALED INCASED CARDS ARE "SEALED"! IF YOU TAMPER WITH A SEAL IT MAKES IT KNOWN ON THE SEAL LIKE A INSPECTION STICKER! "VOID" MY BROTHER IN LAW WORKED FOR TOPPS FOR 11 YEARS BEFORE HIS RETIREMENT! I DO NOT AND WILL NOT TOLORATE YOUR ACTIONS AND THREATS! THIS IS ABUSING THE EBAY MESSAGE SYSTEM AND I WILL REPORT YOU FOR MAKEING THREATS TO ME AND MY AUCTIONS/ACCOUNT IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN! 2ND OF ALL THE CARD I PURCHASED THE CARD YOU SPEAK OF FOR MY SON'S COLLECTION AS WE GO THREW ALL THE CARDS I BUY AT CARD SHOW'S/ AUCTIONS/FLEA MARKETS ECT... TOGETHER AND WHEN HE SEE'S A CARD THAT IS SIGNED OR IS REALLY COOL I BUY ONE FOR HIM! MATTER A FACT I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE CAUSE HIS COUSIN WHO IS SLEEPING OVER FOR HIS B-DAY AND HE WANTS ONE TOO! BUT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS AS IT IS! STAY AWAY FROM ME PERIOD! I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN "ANYTHING" TO YOU! I WILL LOOK INTO IF THERE IS A ISSUE WITH THIS ITEM BUT AGAIN DO NOT CONTACT AGAIN EVER! THIS IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE! GOODBYE AND I DO NOT WANT A RESPONSE!PERIOD!

He bought a collection for $4000 but needed that base card off ebay for his son..lmao

Good job calling him out.

Rich

another fake http://cgi.ebay.com/ALBERT-PUJOLS-2...0422674613?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item5196d1acb5

2006 turkey red didn't make buy back autos that i know of..Also checked online Becket and cant find no turkey red buy backs from 2006.

Notice all these fakes all ways detail in the listing about the case and the sticker on the back.Most of them will show a pic of the back also but in their other listings they don't bother to show the back of the card..Just in the fake auctions.

Last edited:
Sheez, these things are everywhere now. Just searched for hank aarons and came up with this:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=hank+aaron+1/1+au*&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Several more in completed listings too. I don't even want to know what the pujols search looks like.

Also, I'm pretty sure I know who made the ones selling/sold by bambam611. The guy's been kicked off ebay several times and I guess he's now getting others to sell for him.

He also has a 1/1 Jordan auto and a 1/1 Pujols auto that are sealed like the aaron.Ebay has been taken over by the scammers.

i checked the jordan hologram on upper and shows the message below.
We are unable to locate BAG13108 in our hologram database.

Last edited:
Sheez, these things are everywhere now. Just searched for hank aarons and came up with this:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=hank+aaron+1/1+au*&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Several more in completed listings too. I don't even want to know what the pujols search looks like.

Also, I'm pretty sure I know who made the ones selling/sold by bambam611. The guy's been kicked off ebay several times and I guess he's now getting others to sell for him.

Yeah! 2 listings for the same "1/1" card! Hahahaha, who do these people think they are?

Not giving any ideas, or condemning it, but...these scammers might as well stop putting "01/01" om the cards and just say they got them IP at a game.
Like I said before, I am not saying that is a morally right thing to do but it would look less fishy.

another fake http://cgi.ebay.com/ALBERT-PUJOLS-2...0422674613?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item5196d1acb5

2006 turkey red didn't make buy back autos that i know of..Also checked online Becket and cant find no turkey red buy backs from 2006.

Notice all these fakes all ways detail in the listing about the case and the sticker on the back.Most of them will show a pic of the back also but in their other listings they don't bother to show the back of the card..Just in the fake auctions.

I know this guy as well. He didn't make these and he's aware they are fake. I'm very surprised he listed these under this ebay id and I'm not sure why this is no longer up but the aaron is.