Another Glenn Wilson Signing (PHOTOS ADDED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Had someone ask me about another glenn wilson signing so I wanted to pass along the info on my next signing with glenn if anyone needed him for set cards or team sets. I am personally conducting this private signing.

March 19th

Glenn Wilson
* Detroit Tigers (1982-83)
* Philadelphia Phillies (1984-87)
* Seattle Mariners (1988)
* Pittsburgh Pirates (1988-89, 1993)
* Houston Astros (1989-90)

Your items
Card.....$10
8x10..... $15
Ball/Oversized/Premium Flat (bigger than 8x10).....$25
Bat/Jersey/Equipment.....$30
Inscription.....$5 (personalizations are free)

Ask about quantity discounts.

31% thru the mail rating!! Has not signed since 2008. Much of his mail signed during his playing days was signed by His brother (glenn told me this at the last signing).

Signing will take place March 19th.
All items need to be received by March 16th!!!

All items will be mailed out by March 22.

Payments accepted: Check, Money Order or Paypal
(Add $1 per item for paypal fees)

Paypal address is: [email protected]

Send payment and items to (please include Self addressed Stamped envelope and user name attached to all items):

Darrell Halk
4106 Windy Meadow Dr.
Corinth, Texas 76208

Last edited:
Give my best to Glenn! He is a great guy and currently going through some personal challenges. He remains in my thoughts and prayers.

I am still a little angry at him... I have twice sent him cards and money in the mail and he never responded back with a signature. This was even after emailing him and asking about it and he said to send cards with $5 I think it was at the time.

Will do Scott. Obed, sorry that happened to you. He has moved a couple times in the last few years and that could have been part of it. Let me know if you need something done by him and maybe we can work something out

stlcardtrader- received your card and payment. Thanks man. Blue sharpie?

I sent a Pirates card each time (89 Donruss, then 89 Fleer)... so that is what I was hoping to get.

The one time I got a reply from email to where to send, and I sent the day after... so moving couldnt have been the issue there.

Obed, sent you a PM to see what we can work out

I sent a Pirates card each time (89 Donruss, then 89 Fleer)... so that is what I was hoping to get.

The one time I got a reply from email to where to send, and I sent the day after... so moving couldnt have been the issue there.

Glad to see you are doing this with Glenn. I met him once when he was with the Astros. He's a pretty nice guy. You are right, his TTM is a bit on the spotty side.

I am bumping this up to the top. I'm a Glenn Wilson, the person, fan ... more than Glenn Wilson, the player, fan.

wanted to see if anyone else wanted in last minute? Received stuff from 5 bench members and tons of people over at scn for this signing

Okay Guys and Girls,

All items went back out in the mail today from this signing. Had a great time with Glenn yesterday talking about baseball, his family, His relationship with God... good times. Asked him about the 1987 Topps Leaders card since there has been some discussion on whether it was him or Greg Gross. He said that it is without a doubt him.

He is also working on a book currently about his career and life and faith. Sounds really interesting. Here are some pictures of Glenn Signing. Everything came out well, hope everyone enjoys their items.

If you missed out, Glenn wants me to handle his autograph requests from now on so hit me up if you need him on anything. I have him on tons of cards as well so I may have what you need in stock.

glenn4.jpg

glenn3.jpg

glenn2.jpg

glenn.jpg