Another guy making his own 1/1 cards on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My question is why put your reputation at risk for a few $s? Not worth it

It looks as though there is a market for them. :) He could double his income if he would use 1/2 and 2/2 because the same buyer would probably bid on both of them.
:D

wonder where people get those stamper thingys...ever look around and try to find them? I've had no luck...thought about getting some football sets made for my local high school football website that I run...thought it might be cool to have some short prints in the mix but couldn't find a number stamper thingy lol.

wonder where people get those stamper thingys...ever look around and try to find them? I've had no luck...thought about getting some football sets made for my local high school football website that I run...thought it might be cool to have some short prints in the mix but couldn't find a number stamper thingy lol.

Probably got from Pinnacle when they filed for Bankruptcy!:rolleyes:

Has anybody reported this guy to eBay? I try to report it whenever I see an obvious fake... sometimes it feels like eBay doesn't care because I have seen the same guy continue to sell the same thing even after I've reported him several times, but hopefully if enough people report fakes they will crack down on it. Before bidders were made anonymous, I used to email bidders and tell them they were bidding on a fake when I knew something was counterfeit.

The initial card listed above is a 2004 Topps card anyways. You would think that he would at least get the year right.

Has anybody reported this guy to eBay? I try to report it whenever I see an obvious fake... sometimes it feels like eBay doesn't care because I have seen the same guy continue to sell the same thing even after I've reported him several times, but hopefully if enough people report fakes they will crack down on it. Before bidders were made anonymous, I used to email bidders and tell them they were bidding on a fake when I knew something was counterfeit.

Yep. I do when I see things like this.

I don't think Ebay can do anything. The card companies could.

Ebay has a link to report items near the top to the right of the bidding info. If they get enough reports on an item (I assume they get so many that they only go after the bigger ones) they pursue it. Problem is if the person investigating doesn't have the knowledge it ends up being too late. They probably do not pursue any legal action just deal with the seller to cover their own butts.