Another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kurri17

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hello all. I'm a veteran trader excited to find this site. Looking forward to digging for hits to others wantlists and to see if I can build on my '70s sets as well. Hope my sig is not too long, tried to throw out what I mainly collect. Anyway, look forward to the opportunity to trade.

Rob

Hello all. I'm a veteran trader excited to find this site. Looking forward to digging for hits to others wantlists and to see if I can build on my '70s sets as well. Hope my sig is not too long, tried to throw out what I mainly collect. Anyway, look forward to the opportunity to trade.

Rob

Welcome to The Bench. Have several 70's FB traders at my www. LMK what you need.

Howdy

Welcome aboard
You will enjoy it here on "THE PINE"
So let the tradin begin
Chieftazmisty

Let me know what you are looking for rom the 70,s and I will see what I can do for you
Thanks
Chief

Wow, guys, thanks for the welcome.

"rotorob" and "chieftazmisty": I'll gather up my wantlists and get back to you. Thanks alot.