another nice retail hit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
had to hit wally world for cat food today and stopped by the card shelf....spent 20 minutes hemming and hawing since i really didn't have anything in the way of money to spend , but i bit the bullet and opted for a $10 hanger box of topps series 2 just to gamble on another ohtani to take to the market this week...

oh so glad i did ....

ohtani 700b ssp , hand on helmet....bv $400.....had never been a big fan of the hanger boxes in the past , but now this year i've hit a trout ssp , ohtani ssp , and ohtani independence day all from these boxes (and oddly enough in the case of both the trout and independence day i only got them because i'd won money that day but wal-mart was out of the item i really wanted)...and , yes , due to my financial mess , as much as i'd love to keep it , this one is up for sale already....if anyone here is interested , let me know as i'd love to save the ebay fees...

2rZQzif.jpg
[/IMG]