Another Pack of 2016 Museum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Picked up another pack of 2016 Topps Museum Collection yesterday at my LCS. Here are the cards, one really good hit. All for trade.

**UNSUBSCRIBED: PM ME IF NEEDED**

2016%2BMuseum.png

2016 Topps Museum Collection #57 FELIX HERNANDEZ (Mariners)
2016 Topps Museum Collection #66 MAIKEL FRANKO (Phillies)
2016 Topps Museum Collection Copper #22 JORGE SOLER (Cubs)
2016 Topps Museum Collection Canvas Collection #CC11 CAL RIPKEN JR (Orioles)

Jose%2BAltuve.png

2016 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Laundry Tags #MMLTJAL JOSE ALTUVE 1 of 1 (Astros)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thanks! As you well know, you win some and you lose some. Now I need to find that Altuve collector or that laundry tag collector to see what I can get for it.

The problem isn't finding someone who likes them,it's if they have something you'd wanna trade it for.

The problem isn't finding someone who likes them,it's if they have something you'd wanna trade it for.

You are right! As usual, a good card will make collectors pull out really good cards they have hidden away and make them available. I imagine I'll have to trade down for two or three cards of my players.

If I were you I would sell the Altuve and use the money to buy something really nice of someone you collect.

Very nice.

Thank you G.

If I were you I would sell the Altuve and use the money to buy something really nice of someone you collect.

Very good advice Dan, and I will probably end up doing that. The Bench is the only trade site I use and I would like to give our traders a first shot at it f they need it. After a week or two I will probably put it on an auction site for sale.

Nice hit Luis! I'm currently in a slump......after about 6 super hits from last year...nothing this year! Best regards, David

Hi David:

You are right. This hobby is like baseball. Sometimes you get on a roll and keep getting good hit after good hit, and sometimes you get on a slump. I remember you pulling several Bryce Harper autos when he was a Rookie. That's how it goes !

Luis