any basketball collectors here?

superpieman

5.00 star(s)
i know right now this site is more baseball then anything but i see the basketball collector section growing. the reason i ask is that i have more feedback on this site then any other and have some mid-higher end basketball coming in that i would very much like to move to the collectors on here if possible. i have stuff like lebron patches, eric gordon rc auto, kobe rc, lebron rcs stuff like that. im not sure if this is a violation of the TOS. im not trying to trade these incoming cards im just trying to see what type of basketball community we have here.

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
I have put up several posts on the basketball thread with very little success. I have moved one card in say ten tries. GOOD LUCK.

superpieman

5.00 star(s)
thanks for the info guys.

dan- right now i have 3 lebron patches, 2 lebron rcs a kobe rc an eric gordon rc auto and a couple richard jefferson autos incoming. but i will keep you in mind because with basketball season starting im going to work on picking up more basketball and moving that.

Journeyman

5.00 star(s)
I collect a ton of basketball. Mostly blazer stuff. I really try to do team common lot trades to shore up my collection.
Most of the other trades I have done on this site involving basketball are set fillers. Not a ton of interest in star cards and Inserts that I have noticed in the past.
Christopher

superpieman

5.00 star(s)
I collect a ton of basketball. Mostly blazer stuff. I really try to do team common lot trades to shore up my collection.
Most of the other trades I have done on this site involving basketball are set fillers. Not a ton of interest in star cards and Inserts that I have noticed in the past.
Christopher
i have noticed that even in the baseball section its hard to move higher end stuff. i have a ton of success on this site with my 2 dollar gu threads but i have noticed its tougher to move high end stuff

Sponsors