any card shops/card shows in london

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballtracy67

Rookie
4.80 star(s)
hey there, i am going to london for a band trip in schoool (master trumpet right here ;) ) and we will have a couple days to do what we want (of coarse with a chaperone) but my dad has never been to london so he thought it would be nice to go with me (and my band). so he will be my chaperone, we are not obligated to do certain stuff yet we will mostly be visiting the best parts/sites of london... but i thought it would be cool to see some card shops/card shows in london so i was wondering if anyone new any around there

also, would it be the same cards, i mean im sure it is, but would they be written differently, different card brands/companies

lmk
thanks
sorry for the long read
-Curtis

Nope, never seen one or heard of one being held there and I've been looking for over a year.
You'll find sports cards/stickers at most convenience stores. The two big brands are Topps and Panini, all you'll probably find are soccer cards and cards that tie in with films and TV shows.

Nope, never seen one or heard of one being held there and I've been looking for over a year.
You'll find sports cards/stickers at most convenience stores. The two big brands are Topps and Panini, all you'll probably find are soccer cards and cards that tie in with films and TV shows.

not even any card shops :( ?

we have a couple members here from the UK, they trade or buy mostly on ebay for cards. Due to no baseball shops there.

we have a couple members here from the UK, they trade or buy mostly on ebay for cards. Due to no baseball shops there.

That's exactly what we do. It sucks! I'd love to be able to walk into a card shop and pick up a few packs/boxes but I'm stuck paying for shipping and import taxes on anything over $35ish and thats $$$ I'd rather spend on cards.
There are no specific card shops that I'm aware of anywhere in the UK, you will find a few comic book stores but they only have gaming cards and like I said previously you will find cards/stickers at convenience stores and in those packs you will not find any GU or autos, just the occasional shiny insert. Card collecting is not a big thing over here and its mostly done by kids.