Any "Classics" Sets collectors?

six43dpnc

5.00 star(s)
Have collected lost in the last 30 years and trying to thin down a bit.

I have these Classics set for sale (so I can buy more hof autos)

Please be aware that the postage in most cases is more than the set, but I have to charge for it! (so buy a LOT, lol)

1987 Classic mlb Board Game (fo) This is the complete game with board/100 cards/ game pieces/scorecards in the original box (Ryan, Ripken) $60 dlvd

Prices for these do not include delivery
1990 Classic Blue mlb board game (fs in blister package) 150 cards with board and pieces Ryan on front of 1 pack of cards $8
1990 Classic yellow mlb trivia board game (fs in blister package) 99 trivia cards Griffey front of 1 pack of cards, other pack has quad card Viola, Chipper, Maddux, Ryan $7
1991 Classic lmn trivia board game (fs in blister package series1(x3) $5 ea, series 2 $5, series 3 $5
1993 Classic mlb trivia board game (fs in blister package) (Bonds front card on 1 pack of cards) $8
1990 Classic Premier Edition 1st Round Draft Picks 1990(fs) Chipper on front sealed w/coa $4
1991 Classic Draft Picks Brien Taylor on front (fs) w/coa $4
1991 Classic Best The Minors (fo) thome, pedro, chipper $15
1988 Classic travel edition red (fs) cards #151-200 $8
1988 Classic travel edition blue (fs) cards #201-150 $6
1989 Classic travel purple mlb board game (fs blister) griffey front of 1 pack cards 151-200 $8
1990 Classic update mlb board game (fs blister) front of one pack Ryan Knows Bo cards $4
1989 Classic travel orange $10 (cellophane wrapped and supposed to be a griffey in set, butnot sure about the wrapping!)

John

Last edited:

thebradau

4.90 star(s)
Hi John. Goodness I remember that 87 game! Perhaps I’m sentimental as we played it all the time. What condition and what would your ask be?

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Please let me know a price delivered for the following:

1991 Classic lmn trivia board game series 3

Thanks,

Bryon

six43dpnc

5.00 star(s)
Hi John. Goodness I remember that 87 game! Perhaps I’m sentimental as we played it all the time. What condition and what would your ask be?

Board itself has 4 small spots about the size of a pea. Rest is perfect. The box has a wear spot where someone (me) stored it with the spinner piece on the board back rubbed on the top over the years. The box as a whole...it would probably be hard to find a nicer one that's not factory sealed.

Lookin for $60 dlvd ($21 to ship in a board game flat rate box)

John

thebradau

4.90 star(s)
Board itself has 4 small spots about the size of a pea. Rest is perfect. The box has a wear spot where someone (me) stored it with the spinner piece on the board back rubbed on the top over the years. The box as a whole...it would probably be hard to find a nicer one that's not factory sealed.

Lookin for $60 dlvd ($21 to ship in a board game flat rate box)

John

Thank you John. I will hold for now but if I get too reminiscent I’ll touch base!

six43dpnc

5.00 star(s)
I've got a ton of small sets to sell and I'm was afraid this was going to happen often. Postage is more than the set!

Would sell that set for $5, but shipping in a padded flat rate envelope is $7......so $12dvd

John