Any help... Looking to hit up Tropicana Field for a Rays game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshu1169

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys. Looking for any advice on getting graphs at the Trop... Either home or away teams... Just trying to fill in my 2010 Heritage auto set.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Josh

I haven't been there in a few years, so things may have changed. The players lot is fenced in but players came over and signed. The visitors are dropped off near the Rays parking lot. We stationed our selves on the sidewalk about twenty feet away from the players getting dropped off, but none of the Red Sox came over to sign. Hope this is helpful, maybe someone will update this info.

cool thanks... I'll be there for the yankees so i am guessing my luck wont be much better

I haven't been there in a few years, so things may have changed. The players lot is fenced in but players came over and signed. The visitors are dropped off near the Rays parking lot. We stationed our selves on the sidewalk about twenty feet away from the players getting dropped off, but none of the Red Sox came over to sign. Hope this is helpful, maybe someone will update this info.

I have heard the Red Sox are often notorious non signers, but hope the Rays works out for you! I have heard from other guys on here that they are a pretty autograph friendly team!

I got there a little late and missed wil Myers. Totally shut out. Jeter walked by two people. Big Later from him. Not holding my breath

Bummer, sorry man! Better luck next time! And trust me, there is ALWAYS a next time when it comes to baseball graphing!!