Any Help On Info About This Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rarthur

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Here's the picture:
RichHarden.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a 2007 Goudey Rich Harden Goudey Graphs AU. I picked this up for the Harden PC a little while back from a fellow Benchie. I was wondering if anybody has any idea if this is an SP. It doesn't seem to be listed in Beckett and I can't find a copy on EBay. Any help in identification or information about this card would be much appreciated!

Seems like there are a few Upper Deck auto cards that get out that UD won't acknowledge and Beckett doesn't list. There were three 2007 Sweet Spot Jeremy Accardo Autos (ball and bat) on ebay last month that Beckett doesn't list - seller said he got them at a card show. Also, in 2008 Goudey there were Ian Kennedy and Chad Billingsley autos not listed in Beckett - guy who had them said he had contacted UD asking about them, but UD had/would not reply. Looks like yours is an unlisted card from the 2007 Goudey - where did your trader get the card from?

Who knows with Upper Deck.

I'm not sure where he got it from. That would be sweet if it wasn't meant to get out

Guy who had the 2008 autos was guessing they were backdoored out of the factory. He said seller from Tennessee was leaking them out slowly on ebay.

I had the non-listed Accardos in hand; they had the holograms, the backs were like other UD autos and they surely didn't look like fakes (like someone would fake him). No definitive answer yet on how these cards got out.

Wherever it came from, definitely a nice card for a Harden collector.

Guy who had the 2008 autos was guessing they were backdoored out of the factory. He said seller from Tennessee was leaking them out slowly on ebay.

I had the non-listed Accardos in hand; they had the holograms, the backs were like other UD autos and they surely didn't look like fakes (like someone would fake him). No definitive answer yet on how these cards got out.

Wherever it came from, definitely a nice card for a Harden collector.

Definitely and it also has the hologram on the back too.