Any insert sets for trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEPatriotsFan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
would love to trade for a few insert sets to add to my PC...prefer lower card counts with higher bv's...have lost of cards to trade...thanks

Hi. I havre these, mix of complete sets and inserts....

Hi. I havre these, mix of complete sets and inserts....

I have little to none of those sets...what are you looking for in return?

The thread was set up as a sales thread... Pretty sure everything has a price listed for it.
I don't have a lot of wiggle room on what I'm asking for as I've priced everything very low
already for what it is.... LMK, thanks, Rooster.

The thread was set up as a sales thread... Pretty sure everything has a price listed for it.
I don't have a lot of wiggle room on what I'm asking for as I've priced everything very low
already for what it is.... LMK, thanks, Rooster.
Do you have any for trade?

I would consider a trade for as few cards possible that match the item price and I would have to mark the sales price up for trading. LMK what you're interested in and I will adjust it. In trading I'm looking for:
'70s baseball I need for sets (have want list).
'92--'96 Jeter that I need.
'88--'90 Ken Griffey Jr. I need.
Nolan Ryan cards I don't have in active yrs. only (nothing after '93)
Better prospect/ RCs --especially variations, color, ser.#'d, etc.
Thanks for your inquiry, ~Rooster.

I would consider a trade for as few cards possible that match the item price and I would have to mark the sales price up for trading. LMK what you're interested in and I will adjust it. In trading I'm looking for:
'70s baseball I need for sets (have want list).
'92--'96 Jeter that I need.
'88--'90 Ken Griffey Jr. I need.
Nolan Ryan cards I don't have in active yrs. only (nothing after '93)
Better prospect/ RCs --especially variations, color, ser.#'d, etc.
Thanks for your inquiry, ~Rooster.
I don't think I have any of those cards for trade...sorry