WTS Any McGwire collector's out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazedfan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have over 2,200 duplicates in my collection. 85% inserts and 15% base cards.
Anyone looking to purchase a huge lot? BV's range from a $1 up to $25 each, with the main bulk being $12-15 each. I don't have a list, just feeling the waters to see if I can sell the entire lot. Would love to just give the base for free and get a $1-2 each on the inserts. All cards are in top loaders and penny sleeves. Or if someone can point me in the direction of one.

Last edited:
Looking to unload them at the price listed, but have no lists.

I have well over 3000 cards in my collection, but I think I would want a lot more information before I would want to spend the kind of money you are asking which is a fair price, but may not add a lot to my collection.

Not a problem. I know I have over 6000 different ones in my collection. Just trying to move my dupes

I get it I have a lot of doubles as well always trying to trade them to collectors to help mine. And have to look at list because I do not have a list on my doubles either. Do you have a list on your collection ?

I do have a written list in a notebook, never got around to a database, but during this winter, I have started one.

In my signature is the PC list it is a free site and is a great list and has pics for a lot of the cards. Do you have an interest in a 2019 Ginter mini Brooklyn Back /25 I have 1 BGS 9.5 looking for a home.

I don't collect graded cards, but thank you I'll check out your site.

It is a group site easy to update if you decide to use it and need any help or want pics added feel free to let me know. I have been part of it for years.

Awesome, thank you. For some reason it won't come up on my phone, so I'll try it later tonight or tomorrow from my computer.

Will use that site for future reference.

I just sold 400 of them to another member. So if you wanted to try out a smaller amount, LMK, as I think that's my best route.
Thanks.