any other long time signers starting to charge or stamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sturgeon

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So i always send two sometimes three cards, and ask for just one signed and to keep the rest for themselves or other fans who may need one. I dont send out alot so dont keep up with alot of signing habits. These guys changed tactics so here they are and if you have any other names that recently changed let everyone know. Thanks

A long time signer Dan Petry sent all three cards back the other day and is now asking for a fee per autograph.
I also got back ozzie newsome sent to stadium three cards back all stamped. Is there any other people you guys are starting to see do the same recently?

It looks like Petry started charging in 2013. I am sad to hear about Ozzie Newsome stamping. As an Alabama fan, he is one of our favorite sons. I always liked that he was a HOF member who did not charge.

Yup. Both were good signers. Maybe a home address and one card for ozzie might have a better success. No assistant their to stamp and might have more leisure time.