Any Red Sox / Ellsbury Collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Any Red Sox / Ellsbury Collectors?

Opened some 2013 Gypsy Queen and got a printing plate (1 of 1 of course) of card #54, Jacoby Ellsbury.

Looking to trade it for something for my pc. My main focus is MLB HOF autos, but am building the 2013 Topps Silk set #/50. Will take silks in trade (several or a big name or two) .

Thanks, John

Last edited:
Interested in a Willie McCovey auto? Have one from 2012 Topps. Gonna need more than the Ellsbury for it though. Got any more interesting Red Sox stuff to trade?

Thanks,

Jeff

Sure am interested. Is it the golden memories auto? Only have the ellsbury except for run of the mill inserts. Do have a few red sox gued in my bucket if you'd like to look.

thanks,john

Interested in a Willie McCovey auto? Have one from 2012 Topps. Gonna need more than the Ellsbury for it though. Got any more interesting Red Sox stuff to trade?

Thanks,

Jeff

Sure am interested. Is it the golden memories auto? Only have the ellsbury except for run of the mill inserts. Do have a few red sox gued in my bucket if you'd like to look.

thanks,john

Didn't see anything that caught my eye in your bucket. No Red Sox that I could find. Am I looking in the right place? Really looking for something nice for this one.

Thanks,

Jeff

in ft htg albums....rice patch, pedro patches, ted williams gued...that's about the best there. can't blame you for wanting something nice for the mccovey
john

Didn't see anything that caught my eye in your bucket. No Red Sox that I could find. Am I looking in the right place? Really looking for something nice for this one.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
in ft htg albums....rice patch, pedro patches, ted williams gued...that's about the best there. can't blame you for wanting something nice for the mccovey
john

Okay I figured it out. I really didn't see anything that caught my eye there either. Oh well.

Thanks,

Jeff