Anybody collect Piazza or Pudge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teammaddux

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a couple of large lots of Piazza and Pudge recently (1500+ each)
All of the Piazza cards are from 93-97 only. Contains base, low-end parallels and low-end inserts
All of the Pudge cards are from 93-99 only. Contains base, low-end parallels and low-end inserts

Let me know if anyone might be interested in anything from those years.

John

I’d be interested if any of those are parallels from 94-96? Looking for artist Proofs, Press Proofs, Gold Signatures etc

Thanks,

I’d be interested if any of those are parallels from 94-96? Looking for artist Proofs, Press Proofs, Gold Signatures etc

Thanks,
Only thing I found was a 95 Coll. Choice Gold Sig. of Piazza. Most of the parallels are basic parallels (golden rainbow, silver sig, etc)

You can let me know what Pudge parallels you have from 94-96. I have a bunch of 2020 stuff to trade if that interest you?

Thanks,
John

You can let me know what Pudge parallels you have from 94-96. I have a bunch of 2020 stuff to trade if that interest you?

Thanks,
John
Without listing them at this point because they are not fully organized, there are only low-end parallels in there.
If still interested, LMK. For 2020 I'd be looking at any Maddux cards or Red Sox cards.

John

Yes, you probably have some electric Diamond or Topps Gold type cards and I’d be interested. I could go through my Maddux Red Sox 2020’s

I pulled some 2020 Red Sox including Topps Inserts of Ortiz and Boggs in a Red Sox uniform as well as sonn mg e rookies abs a Devers insert

John