Anybody doing baseball 50/50? I got it all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm looking to clear out my base cards, and what better way then to get some 50/50 done of whatever you are willing to do. Most cards I have are from 2000-2009, but none of the prospects products.

Leave your lists here and I'll see what I can do. If you happen to know years, teams, or anything on what product they are in, you will get a much quicker response.

Just to get more interest, here's what I'll do for those even just wanting ADDRESSES for TTM! I'll do all the research and find out the success rate and junk, you just send off to him. Here's the ground rules:

Example:

You send to player X a 09 Topps and a 08 Upper Deck. Some things can happen:

A) They return both signed, I get one and you get the other, YOUR CHOICE.:)

B) Not returned at all, so nobody gets anything.:(

C) 09 Topps is signed, 08 Upper Deck is not (or vice versa). You keep the signed card, I get nothing.;)

Doesn't that sound like a great deal? I got mostly baseball, a little basketball, football, and hockey too. Everything from Brett Hull to Peyton Manning to Robert Parish to Jeff Kent! Send your requests my way folks!