Anybody Here Collect USA Presidents auto and Relic cards??????????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LMK what you have. I only have some A&G Baseball GUed, so maybe I could help you connect with people that have cards you are looking for in exchange for something I'd like?

LMK,

Marlies

It's a small listing but I will get it to both of u.
The Franklin Rosevelt is a Stadium Seat Relic from old Griffeth Park home of the Washinton Seneators in the 30;s 40;s
Polar Bear 67

It's a small listing but I will get it to both of u.
The Franklin Rosevelt is a Stadium Seat Relic from old Griffeth Park home of the Washinton Seneators in the 30;s 40;s
Polar Bear 67

Sounds great...looking forward to seeing the list. Also, PLMK what you would be looking for in return. Thanks!

Mike

08 Topps G Washington/Adams Winner Washington
08 Topps T Jefferson/Burr Winner Jefferson
08 Topps F Rosevelt /Dewey Winner Rosevelt
08 Topps H Hoover/Smith Winner Hoover
08 Topps J Buchran/Freemont Winner Buchran
Relic is a Stadium Seat Franklin Rosevelt

Polar Bear 67

What u asking me here????????????
Terry

Your original post title mentions US President auto and relic cards. I am asking you if you have any US President autographs available. Also, what would you be looking for in return in trade for the FDR stadium seat relic?

Please let me know. Thanks!

I have a Gerald Ford auto and the relic and will listen to what u have to offer no problem
The Ford auto is a small business card like auto from the White House.
Terry

Do you have a pic of the auto? What value are you putting on it? I have tons of stuff so please let me know what you might be interested in and I will see what I've got. Thanks!

Send me an email addey and I will locate the auto and send a scan of it..
Will go to the attic in the morning and find it.
Terry