WTT anybody need 2022 prizm have a box break to trade let me know what you need and i will look to see if i have any thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any Rays Rookies. Jordan Walker, Shane Bieber, Jazz Chisholm, Sandy Alcantara, Dylan Cease, Javier Cristian non-base. Nick Lodolo and Hunter Greene. Thanks. O. Cruz too. TL was updated last night. Please assume I want all and offer up a trade. Thanks Chris

Last edited:
Any Rays Rookies. Jordan Walker, Shane Bieber, Jazz Chisholm, Sandy Alcantara, Dylan Cease, Javier Cristian non-base. Nick Lodolo and Hunter Greene. Thanks. O. Cruz too. TL was updated last night. Please assume I want all and offer up a trade. Thanks Chris
i have these three rookie class shane baz, fearless randy arozarena and shane baz auto #49/75

how about these two ohtani big league blast off 2.50 and 2018 mantle retro 5.00
that 2022 Panini Prizm Prizms Blue #108 Sebastian Rivero is probably going to book at $1.25

Also, the Ohtani has a BV of $6.00, not $2.50.

I will trade the 2018 Donruss Variations #200 Mickey Mantle $5.00 for the Rivero, though.

Feel free to post the trade if you agree.

PWE is fine.