Anybody Still Collecting The 89 Fleer Error Set??????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just broke a vending case of this stuff and got a complete error set and the F-Face error as well.
Plus I have 12 trays of three to a tier unopened avaible as well.
Anyone interested let me know.
Polar Bear 67

Steve
I am open to a fair trade offer for the set and yes I have 2 other Griffey Rookie cards but they are now pending on another trade site.
I am going to open another 3 regular boxes of this stuff as I just traded for a case of it with a guy I was in the service with in 67.

I have 2 of the error avaible for trade and there is no Griffey error in this set that I know of.
Polar Bear 67

Did you happen to get the Randy Johnson RC with the Marlboro sign in the background? That is a $30 card if you have that variation.

Did you happen to get the Randy Johnson RC with the Marlboro sign in the background? That is a $30 card if you have that variation.

I do have that one somewhere I know as I opened like 3 cases of this stuff In 89. ( All The Error Stuff Cases)
Will go thru the stuff in the attic and find u one in the morning.
Polar Bear 67

I have 10 different with the Marlboro signed blacked out and have the tints as well avaible.
Polar Bear 67

Steve
I am open to a fair trade offer for the set and yes I have 2 other Griffey Rookie cards but they are now pending on another trade site.
I am going to open another 3 regular boxes of this stuff as I just traded for a case of it with a guy I was in the service with in 67.

I have 2 of the error avaible for trade and there is no Griffey error in this set that I know of.
Polar Bear 67

so is it just the error card (f*** face) available for trade or is it each of the different variations available (white out, scribble)?? i have few of the f*** face and black box but looking for the white out version, one where the card is cut at bottom....

I am just trading the rik face and black box and only have the white scribble in set form which I do believe will be pending on another trade site.
He is going to let me know as he is taken all 3 of the white errors in the complete sets for his store.
Matt runs an online ebay store and we trade a lot of vintage together.
Polar Bear 67

I am just trading the rik face and black box and only have the white scribble in set form which I do believe will be pending on another trade site.
He is going to let me know as he is taken all 3 of the white errors in the complete sets for his store.
Matt runs an online ebay store and we trade a lot of vintage together.
Polar Bear 67

so I already have what you are offering for trade so will pass. if you get anymore of the variations please let me know or even one of those sets you are trading to him if I can get one from him. thanks.

so I already have what you are offering for trade so will pass. if you get anymore of the variations please let me know or even one of those sets you are trading to him if I can get one from him. thanks.
I will keep u informed as I have 23 more error rack packs to open and see if I get another rik white or black one.
I am sending him a 81 Fleer set error set and all corrected version and a 5 card lot of the Craig/Graig Nettles error as well and I will see if he is interested in trading one or if he has them already pre sold as he has quite a business on the side.
He is my computer tech so I get to see him on occasions but not much as he works for a health care agency doing their tech support.
He is out of town more than in town and I could take them up to his camp but that really don't work out as he is out of town and he doesn't check his mail but on Sat or Sunday when he is up there.
Polar Bear 67