Anyone collect McFarlane Figurines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dankir96

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Years ago I collected bobble heads, but now that we have McFarlane sports figurines, I've started to collect them. I put shelves up in my finished basement and I display them on the shelves. I have two young boys who I will eventaully give them to. They are very realistic. I made a list of players from all sports that I'd like to get in the future. I currently have the following players...

Dale Earnhardt Jr
Lebron James
Mike Schmidt
Jim Thome (Phillies)
Ichiro
Brett Favre (Packers)
Peyton Manning

Love those figures. I have all the baseball ones up to series 9 I believe and had to stop due to lack of funds. I hope to be able to pick them back up again in the future and continue my run of them.

I find the local players near impossible to find unless you get lucky enough to get a fresh case. Then the peg warmers clog the pegs so that they never get reordered.

My local BC collectibles has TONS of Ryan Howard and Cole Hamels but they have no Chase Utley figures left. :(

I collect them also. Mostly the chase figures and also players I like. Still need a Lidstrom and Zetterberg from recent sets. I have a few of every sport, well basketball I only have Lebron.

I have a few

Josh Hamilton
emmitt smith cardinals
Brett Favre Vikings
Babe Ruth red-sox and Yanks
Nolan Ryan
Lou Gehrig
Shaq suns
Mike Schimdt
Bo Jackson royals/raiders
Two different bonds
Jimmy Johnson Lowes

looking for
Jacoby Ellsbury
Eric Lindros
Mark Mcgwire
A-rod
Ken Griffey Jr
Randy Moss
Rodgers Cromartie
Larry fitzgerald
tony romo
T.O.
Felix Jones
I know some of these Have not been made yet
thanks
chris

Yes I really like them!! I like SLUs also.. McFarlanes are jut more detailed. I wish they included cards like the SLUs though!!!

Christopher