Anyone else having "Database Error" messages?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardcollector01

MVP
4.90 star(s)
Hey gang,

I just posted a new thread for some cards for trade. Got the thread all typed out, clicked post, and WHAM, database error. However, the thread posted and can be viewed in the new posts. Im almost certain the same thing will happen when I post this. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, yesterday I tried editing one of my posts, and I got another sort of "database error" when I clicked the "save" button on the post. I thought it didn't save my edit, but it did? So confusing! Navigation throughout the site works fine, just edit/post of new threads shows up with a "database error". Thanks!

Robbie

Yes Robbie, the site is not working properly. I'm sure someone will start working on fixing all the problems sooner than later. All my posts are taken by the threads, but they do not "bump" the threads to the top of the line.

Luis

Here are 2 other issues I am having. The home page shows 11 new post added. When I click on the NEW POST ICON only 1 post is showing.
This has been like this the past couple of days. The other issue is it take forever for the trade manager to load up. All the other pages are no problem.

Rich

Everything looks to be back to normal. If anyone notices any more problems please let a moderator know.

Thanks,

Bryon

Still having issues, team. My "New Scans" thread has been replied to by SMVintage; however the post isn't showing. On the forum homepage, you can see he replied but the post doesn't show in the thread....