Anyone else like shiny cards? FT: LOADS of #'d Color Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I found theses for trade: Cody Anderson bue ref from 2014 Bowman Chrome 249/250, Corey Kluber blue ref from 2014 bowman chrome 099/250, Grant Hockin 2014 bowman chrome 1st refractor and Matt Whitehouse auto from 2014 bowman chrome.. Best regards, David

Sorry David, looks like I have all of those as well.

Any Jonathan Schoop Cards? Looked don't think I saw any. Thanks.

Unfortunately, doesn't look like I have any notable Schoops.

Santana, Carlos 13 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #21 #'d/75 $8
Santander, Anthony 14 Bowman Chrome Prospect Silver Wave Refractor #BCP67 #'d/25 $15

Melissa, thanks for the list. I can use the above 2. LMK if you want a list of O's/Yankees to make things easier. Thanks!

From any team? If so post it up and I'll include one. Thanks

Yep, trade posted, thanks!

tkraft24 - PM sent

Astros wanted

PM replied, thanks

Doesn't inserts or parallels. I'm also looking for base from any this year and previous. LMK! Thanks.

Sorry David, looks like I have all of those as well.

Unfortunately, doesn't look like I have any notable Schoops.

Melissa, thanks for the list. I can use the above 2. LMK if you want a list of O's/Yankees to make things easier. Thanks!

Yep, trade posted, thanks!

PM replied, thanks
I'll have to mount another search for later this week. Thanks and can u hold the wheeler for me? Best regards, David

Doesn't inserts or parallels. I'm also looking for base from any this year and previous. LMK! Thanks.

I'll see what I can find.

I'll have to mount another search for later this week. Thanks and can u hold the wheeler for me? Best regards, David

I actually have the wheeler included in a Mets refractor lot on eBay so unless I receive a solid offer for the lot I'll hang onto it for you. Down 0-2, I'm not expecting any offers though.

Tom,

I'd like these two for the two Indians that you need from me~

2015 Topps Chrome Green Albert Pujols
2015 Topps Chrome Green Andrelton Simmons

Hope that works,
Melissa

Tom,

I'd like these two for the two Indians that you need from me~

2015 Topps Chrome Green Albert Pujols
2015 Topps Chrome Green Andrelton Simmons

Hope that works,
Melissa

That would've worked but I actually sold the Pujols last night. Just removed the 5 cards that I sold so it should be up-to-date now. LMK if you see something to replace the Pujols.

Thanks,

Tom

That would've worked but I actually sold the Pujols last night. Just removed the 5 cards that I sold so it should be up-to-date now. LMK if you see something to replace the Pujols.

Thanks,

Tom

Ok, how about these two instead?

2008 Topps Chrome Blue Greg Maddux
2014 Topps Chrome Blue Buster Posey

Thanks,
Melissa

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hi Tom:

I found these Indians refractors

1994 Topps Finest Refractor #231 Carlos Baerga (Indians)
1999 Bowman Chrome Refractor #4 Sandy Alomar (Indians)
2005 Bowman Draft Refractor #BDP162 Fernando Cabrera (Indians)
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor #BCP188 MITCH BROWN (Indians)
2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #68 JIM THOME (Indians)
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects Refractors #BPCP21 FRANCISCO LINDOR (Indians)
2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Top Prospects Refractors #CTP88 TYLER NAQUIN (Indians)

You have a bunch I can use (J.Vazquez, Arenado, D.DeJesus, Beltran, M.Aviles, C.Delgado, Y.Molina, Vidro, Javy Lopez, Alex Rios, Roberto Hernandez, Posada, Lowell, Lindor). Please note that I'm only interested in those refractors that are serially numbered. Please see if you need any of those I have listed for you and then match them anyway you want with the ones I can use from your bucket. Hope we can work something out, but if you don't need any of mine, that's OK too. Just let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Hey Luis,

Thanks for the list but it looks like I have all of those already. Keep me in mind if you come across any others.

Thanks!

Tom