Anyone got any 94-97 Barry Sanders Parallels to trade ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kemper1971

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Mid 90’s Sanders Parallels. I have a ton of nice newer and 90’s baseball to trade. Let me know what you have and need

I have some which I can make a list of over the next day or two. I'm not sure if you call different versions of inserts as parallels or not but LMK if you do. For instance on some of the Collector's Choice Crash the Game inserts I have multiple color versions of some.

I can send you my baseball set want lists via email if you give me your address. Most of my want lists are in the 1990s with an exception or two like the 2006 Turkey Red set. I don't collect many cards since 2000 so hopefully you'd have some 1990s I'd be intereted in if you end up needing any of the Sanders parallels I have.

I just sent you my baseball want lists via a forward on email.

I collected Barry Sanders for years and all his cards are sorted by year and set so I'll have a list for you in a day or two. The way I have his cards sorted, making a list won't be too time consuming. I'll have one for you tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks! Jeff

Here are my Barry Sanders parallels from 1994-1997.

Collector's Choice Crash the Game Exchange Bronze C16
Collector's Choice Crash the Game Exchange Silver C16
Collector's Edge Boss Squad Silver 16
Score Gold Zone 1

Collector's Choice Player's Club 31 & 156
Collector's Choice Platinum Player's Club 31
Pinnacle Trophy Collection 39
Score Red Siege 208

Pinnacle Premium Stock Silver 131 & 199
Pinnacle Foil 131
Pinnacle Laser View Gold 32
Ultra Sensations Blue 36
Ultra Sensations Pewter 36

1997 None

Thanks for the list. I only have the baseball beckett Subscription. By chance, may you have the prices on these ?

Collector's Edge Boss Squad Silver 16
Score Gold Zone 1
Collector's Choice Platinum Player's Club 31
Pinnacle Trophy Collection 39
Pinnacle Laser View Gold 32
Ultra Sensations Pewter 36

Thanks,
John

I could probably make educated guesstimates on those or we could post asking the BVS on those in the Price Check Room. The monthly Beckett's have dropped most of those issues over the years unfortunately.

Ya, I understand . I have a recent Beckett football from like March 21 and know most of the 90’s cards have no prices except for the key sets.

I just got the current prices for these in the Price Check Room.

1994 Collector's Edge Boss Squad Silver 16 - $3
1994 Score Gold Zone 1 - $8
1995 Collector's Choice Platinum Player's Club 31 - $12
1995 Pinnacle Trophy Collection 39 - $8
1996 Ultra Sensations Pewter 36 - $6
: 1996 Laser View Gold #33 Barry Sanders PE - $8

$45 total

What is really shocking is these values are only .50 off of the February 2008 Beckett's Football Monthly. The values for many of these have changed some over the years but the total back then was $45.50. The more things change the more they stay the same.......give or takle 50 cents.

I can email you emails for my football, basketball and hockey set want lists that are similar to the baseball one I sent. If you don't have those sports, I can figure out some 1990s baseball to finish this trade.

I Collect: Tony Parker (Spurs only) • BGS/PSA 8+ Vince Carter Rookies

That’s great you got the prices. Thank you! Yes, Beckett certainly fluctuates over the years for sure! I mainly only collect 90’s baseball and have some newer baseball as well over the last couple years and don’t have much in the way of additional football, hockey or Basketball. I have inserts of baseball stars from the 90’s like Thomas, Ozzie Smith, Ripken, Griffey, McGwire, Bonds and stuff I could trade? You can let me know.

Thanks,
John

John, I'm certain you'll have more than enough cards that interest me. Let me think about some players/insert sets that I'd be most interested in and I'll get back to you.

I would be interested in those. While I do not have much in the way of Twins or Ripken refractors, I did pull these recently if you may need them?

2021 Diamond Kings Ripken SP #119 $5
2021 Donruss Orange parallel Nelson Cruz #120 $2
2021 Donruss Diamond Kings Cruz #6 $1.50

I could add in some other cards to make up the difference.

Thanks,
John

Have a 1997 Flair Midas Touch #MT3

Also have a couple of Topps RCs #83T and various base
I have a lot of newer young stars like Guerrero, Tatis etc and some 90’s inserts as well as some 90’s Ripken to trade (but I’m sure you have these) I’d be interested in what base you have of Sanders from 94-98 or so

I have a lot of newer young stars like Guerrero, Tatis etc and some 90’s inserts as well as some 90’s Ripken to trade (but I’m sure you have these) I’d be interested in what base you have of Sanders from 94-98 or so
I'd be glad to make a list of Sanders base cards for you this weekend. The way I have his cards sorted out that is an easy task.

I always seem to need Ripken insertss from 1992-1996 or so. I also like the Fleer Team Leaders from 1992-1994. as well as the 1993 and 1994 Donruss MVPs. My interests in 1990s baseball are pretty basic as you can see,

So I have these inserts and a lot of Ripken 90’s Base . There are 93 Finest, 94 Flair Hot Glove, 96 Summit Foil parallel and 99 Pacific Christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 7