Anyone have extras of these guys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seawolf17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Figured it was worth throwing out there, just in case. :)

Manny Acosta
Dario Alvarez
Luis Avilan (2014 Turkey Red)
Tyler Bashlor
Buddy Baumann
Brad Brach (2009 Donruss EE)
Chasen Bradford
Robert Carson
Robinson Chirinos (2014 Bowman)
Scott Copeland
Ryan Cordell
Gonzalez Germen
Sam Haggerty
Eric Hanhold
Jim Henderson
Guillermo Heredia (2017 Panini)
Danny Herrera (2008 Stadium Club)
Jared Hughes (2015 Prizm)
Ricardo Jordan
Kevin Kaczmarski
Ty Kelly
Zach Lutz
Kevin McGowan
Dan Murray
Eric O'Flaherty
Tim Peterson
Rick Porcello
Elvin Ramirez
Jacob Rhame
Scott Rice
Ricardo Rincon
Fernando Salas
Ali Sanchez
Doug Saunders
Josh Stinson
Carlos Torres
Matt Watson

Last edited:
Got an extra Chasen Shreve signed in thin black sharpie it appears. LMk if interested in trading. If so, I collect too many teams ( Reds, Twins, Royals, Rangers, Expos, Pirates, Rays, Nationals, Astros, Braves)

Dave

I think I may have a couple of those guys you need. Have to check. Where can I find what you have available for trade?

Got an extra Chasen Shreve signed in thin black sharpie it appears. LMk if interested in trading. If so, I collect too many teams ( Reds, Twins, Royals, Rangers, Expos, Pirates, Rays, Nationals, Astros, Braves)

Dave
Dave - perfect! Do you have a specific needlist I can point to?
I have a betances usa certified auto, or are you only looking for IP?
No, certs are good too, just not looking for anything super high end. I have these Giants:

2018 Topps Chrome Update Edition - Autographs #HMT5 Chris Stratton
2015 Topps - Career High Relics #CRH-BP Buster Posey
I think I may have a couple of those guys you need. Have to check. Where can I find what you have available for trade?
Trade list is in my sig; you can click there and then check the "for trade" section. I've got this, but I'd want something significant for it:
2017 Panini Diamond Kings - Heritage Collection Material Signatures #15 Carlos Delgado AU, MEM, SN25

Trade list is in my sig; you can click there and then check the "for trade" section. I've got this, but I'd want something significant for it:
2017 Panini Diamond Kings - Heritage Collection Material Signatures #15 Carlos Delgado AU, MEM, SN25
OK, I have the following available. PLMK which one you would like for me to scan so you can see them:

Juan Centeno (custom, in Mets uniform)
Johnny Monell (custom, Winter League uniform)
Junior Ortiz (1991 Leaf, Indians uniform)
Mario Ramirez (minor league, Tidewater Tides uniform)
Rene Rivera (2005 DK, Mariners uniform)

Also have a 4x6 autographed picture of Juan Centeno (Mets uniform??, has the catching gear on so I can't really tell) and Johnny Monell (Giants uniform).

Let me know. Thank you.

Luis

Luis - awesome, thanks. We've traded before and I trust you. Cards are easier for me than photos, so that'd be better. I'm assuming it's Monell the son, the recent player, not Monell the dad who spent some time in the minors, right?

89G - Yep, just click on "collection" there about halfway down that page and you can see everything I've got for trade.

Luis - awesome, thanks. We've traded before and I trust you. Cards are easier for me than photos, so that'd be better. I'm assuming it's Monell the son, the recent player, not Monell the dad who spent some time in the minors, right?

89G - Yep, just click on "collection" there about halfway down that page and you can see everything I've got for trade.
I need the Wilmer Flores Gypsy auto for my Giants autograph collection. LMk. Thanks

Yes, Monell is the son. I forgot his father played years ago in the Mets Minor League system.

I'm going through your trade list. Is the Delgado Auto/Relic gone? How about a Yadi Molina insert I saw a few days ago?

Thanks.

Hi
Probably have 75 or more certified autos. Do you have anything I need? I know I have K Hernandez, but I think with the Cardinals and I think Artifacts! David Wright, Matz, Strawberry, etc. Selling at 65% off high Beckett, except Hofame. Lots of gu'd, serial inserts, etc.
LMK Bob