Anyone here ever or still collect Garbage Pail Kids Stickers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dankir96

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I did collect these back in the mid 80's to late 80's. After a long hiatus, Topps reintroduced the cards back in 2003.

I am proud to say that I have ALL the series ever made. This includes the OLD series and the ALL NEW SERIES cards. I believe between the two series there are 22 total series. I also have many insert sets and variations.

I'm sure this sounds silly to a lot of you, but these cards have some decent value to them. They're actually kind of fun to collect too.

At the end of this month, Topps has a new series coming out called The Flashback set. I plan on collecting this set as well.

I would love to hear back from others that have or still do collect Garbage Pail Kids stickers.

Holy cow, I thought those were the greatest when they came out! I remember a friend of mine spending around $17 at a local gas station on them around 1986. I still remember his mother giving him hell! I know he, or I don't have them anymore..but my 8 year old is very interested in them now! And Wacky Packages too.

I had tons of those back when I was younger. I did not start collecting baseball cards until 1990 so before then G.I. Joes, Transformers and Garbage Pail Kids were the end-all, be-all to existence. I could not tell you what exactly happend to mine but do know I did not have them when I started collecting baseball cards.

It is awesome that you have all of them. Congrats on that ;)

Dewayne

Memory Lane

Here's a few from 1986.....
mycards569.jpg

mycards570.jpg

mycards571.jpg

mycards572.jpg

mycards573.jpg

mycards574.jpg

mycards575.jpg

mycards576.jpg

Ken:)