Anyone know about this set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdoran70

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
1999 Just Minors Just News Tuff Stuff Classic Card Shows Autographs

Picked up a Burrell auto #1 for $8 on COMC. It's not listed in Beckett and I could not find anymore info on it online. The back was different form the regular Promo card so I figured it was worth the $8. Thanks in advance for the help!

Pat-Burrell.jpg
1999 Just Minors Just News Tuff Stuff Classic Card Shows Autographs #1 - Pat Burrell
Courtesy of COMC.com

Pat-Burrell.jpg
1999 Just Minors Just News Tuff Stuff Classic Card Shows Autographs #1 - Pat Burrell
Courtesy of COMC.com

It appears to be a card show distributed promotional autograph. An oddball, but I can't find any information on the set.

Not sure if the auto was TTM or IP. It does not mention any authenticity so I feel it may not be company released.

I can't add anything new, but you may want to ask COMC directly as they identified and processed the card through their system. They probably had to do a little research to figure out what it was and if it was legit...if you sent them an e-mail they'd probably be happy to help out.

If it was a Tuff Stuff card show promo, Beckett probably wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.