Anyone know where I can find this card:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigwallastyle

MVP
5.00 star(s)
1998 Stadium Club Co-Signers #CS35 Randy Johnson A/Matt Morris

Can't find it anywhere. It is the only auto of Morris I still need. LMK. Thanks.

Tom

If it is not on Sportlots, Ebay or COMC then it may still be in a pack. With only 25 of them made and the odds being 1/4372 packs you may be out of luck. I hope you do find it though.

Thanks for the replys. MMSUB1, where did you get that print run # from? I have never heard of that number before. Not doubting you; just curious. The Wright/ Morris and Clemens/ Johnson are all over. Beckett has never shown a print run difference that I have seen.

Tom

Thanks for the replys. MMSUB1, where did you get that print run # from? I have never heard of that number before. Not doubting you; just curious. The Wright/ Morris and Clemens/ Johnson are all over. Beckett has never shown a print run difference that I have seen.

Tom

In Beckett it states that "The scarce group A cards (rumored to be only 25 of each made) are the most difficult to obtain." It says that in my Beckett Almanac at the bottom of the description for 1998 Stadium Club Co-Signers.