Anyone know who is leading the NFL in rushing yards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O.K. Ahmad Bradshaw only reason being is he hasn't had his bye week yet..after this week he'll fall out of the top 5-I see him finishing 8th in rushing.

lol....yeah as long as we are saying "if"....if he didn't have to split time with Jacobs.

for me, good to see the local kid doing well...7th round draft pick now starting, played hurt pretty much since college and people questioned how he would do after off season surgery....nice to see him doing well. If he finishes in the Top 10, that's a good accomplishment for him.

He was #2 back in the day :)
AB03vsCC.jpg

Finished out the last of the Bradshaw's from the 2010 Absolute Football today...I'm still looking to buy or trade for more of these if anyone has any.

2010AbsoluteBradshawSet.jpg

Very nice stuff. Wish some of those Tandems and Trios swatches could have been a little larger. But regardless, very well done.

Very nice stuff. Wish some of those Tandems and Trios swatches could have been a little larger. But regardless, very well done.

me too...i wish the PRIME's were at least a little bigger than the regular swatches and that they had 2 colors or more...but, i'll take it...lol. I have a few others that have different colors or textures...the die cuts are cool if you can find the NFL in different colors....overall they are pretty nice cards though.