WTT/WTS Anyone looking for Teddy Bridgewater. Someone was asking for him a while back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hail24

Prospect
I purchased a big collection and I remember a while back someone wanted a Teddy Bridgewater in my Flickr that was already gone, and he said to let him know if I found anymore. I found a few nice ones in this new collection I purchased and was hoping to find that person again. Just let me know if anyone knows who this is please. Thanks Chris

I do not know who that person is but I like Teddy. What do you have and what are you asking for them?

I do not know who that person is but I like Teddy. What do you have and what are you asking for them?
I have a couple National treasures rookie autographs including a booklet. I also have a Topps Chrome Mini Rookie auto that is low numbered, but I can't remember exactly what it is numbered out of as I sat them all to the side after I posted this message waiting for a response. I can take some pictures and send them to you either tomorrow if I have time or definitely by Tuesday evening. I work night shift so my schedule is a little different than most. Thanks and I will send some pictures in the next couple days.