Anyone Make Custom Cards For Others?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIANTS FAN

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I'm new to trying to get autographs threw the mail, and was wondering if anyone here made custom cards for other board members? If so, what would you charge? Thanks!

I make Indians cards for RHauch. Since I collect baseball autos I generally just ask him to send 2 to each player, when he gets about 10 "duplicates" back he sends them to me. Most of the older players he's getting don't have cards and will sign more than one.

I have a similar deal going with a few people for AFL cards. So far it is going very poorly as I only have one card incoming in to me that I know of.

Who would you be sending these too? I might be able to make something for you, let me know what it is and we can work something out.

Edit:
Below is a sample of what I've been making for Ron. As you can see all I have to do is change the name, email him the jpg, and wait. He does all the rest of the work.
ind5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone who is Photoshop savvy to make a custom for me as well. I'm willing to pay so if anyone is interested in a project and making some $$$, just shoot me a PM.

Steph

I make Indians cards for RHauch. Since I collect baseball autos I generally just ask him to send 2 to each player, when he gets about 10 "duplicates" back he sends them to me. Most of the older players he's getting don't have cards and will sign more than one.

I have a similar deal going with a few people for AFL cards. So far it is going very poorly as I only have one card incoming in to me that I know of.

Who would you be sending these too? I might be able to make something for you, let me know what it is and we can work something out.

I'm looking for customs for Actors/Actresses. I can pay someone to do this, if they can make decent enough customs on something a little thicker than regular paper.

wreckingballsc, PM sent!

I can do cards with this design. I would only supply the .jpeg file though, not printed out.

DukeSniderBL.jpg
DirkNowitzkiHL.jpg

All I ask for is if you get an extra one signed, send it to me :)