Anyone need lower grade '53 Color Bowmans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gawaintheknight

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've got a stack here, including high numbers. Please PM if you're interested, and keep in mind we're talking about lower grade cards with creases and other issues. Thanks!

Hi -

I am especially looking for these:

1953 Bowman Color 60 Granny Hamner ($40)
1953 Bowman Color 65 Robin Roberts ($125)
1953 Bowman Color 103 Del Ennis ($50)
1953 Bowman Color 131 Connie Ryan ($75)
1953 Bowman Color 133 Willie Jones ($75)

I'd love to trade, but will consider buying. If you have these, please give the conditions and scans, if possible.

Also, I would consider trading for the whole lot of them too, if we can work that out. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

PM sent.

Hi -

I am especially looking for these:

1953 Bowman Color 60 Granny Hamner ($40)
1953 Bowman Color 65 Robin Roberts ($125)
1953 Bowman Color 103 Del Ennis ($50)
1953 Bowman Color 131 Connie Ryan ($75)
1953 Bowman Color 133 Willie Jones ($75)

I'd love to trade, but will consider buying. If you have these, please give the conditions and scans, if possible.

Also, I would consider trading for the whole lot of them too, if we can work that out. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

I'd be interested if trading. Let me know what you're looking for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

I have three Yankees available from the 53 Bowman set: 27 Raschi, 63 McDougald, and 9 Rizzuto. McDougald is Ex, Raschi is VG, and Rizzuto is probably G, with one major crease that goes through his bat and is therefore hard to see - it presents better than its technical grade. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
Ted

Any Yankees in there you'd be willing to part with ?