Anyone need Marvin Freeman or Glenn Wilson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am working on a private signing with Marvin and will be seeing my buddy Glenn soon to get some items signed for other bench members. Let me know if you need either of these guys and I will get you price info.

Darrell

interested in Freeman!! thanks Darrell, hope all is well

I need 1 Freeman and 2 Wilson.
I thought about sending to Wilson a few times but the history on SCN is not very telling on how much he chargers, plus he seems to have long periods when he doesn't sign at all.

Ed- not sure what address SCN has for him but for awhile it had my address. When we were doing the book I saw him, got them signed and sent them back for him. Now I just send them to him if I get them.

Chris- I am doing better than ever. Hope to see you soon and be more active in the hobby again.

I will let you guys know when I set a date for these

Freeman usually comes to Braves Fantasy camp here in Florida. I am going tomorrow so if you guys let me know what cards you need signed I'll see if I have them and try to get them signed for a small fee. If interested shoot me a pm.

thanks
Dan